Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I was awarded the stylish blogger award by my sweet
sister-in-law LeAnn of Magical Memories...




 
 

Here is how it works:

First: Write a post linking back to the person who gave you the award

Second: Share 7 random things about yourself

Third: Award 15 recently-discovered bloggers this award

Then: Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won


So here goes my 7 random things!!!

1. I hate doing the dishes over any other chore!
2.) I love accounting (LOL)
3.) I met my husband while on vacation in Tybee Island.
4.) I love to put BBQ sauce on my Mac-N-Cheese
5.) My favorite store is Hobby Lobby.
6.) I love to watch my girls play
7.) And I love it when they sleep through the night!

Here are my fellow Bloggrs that I am rewarding!

1. Our Modern Day Fairy Tale
2. Mommys Menu Planning
3. Adventures of the Undomesticated Mama
4. Design it Chic
5. Fire Butterfly Jewels
6. Pregnancy Baby 411
7. Just a Little Creativity
8. Makobi Scribe
9. Mamas Little Chick
10. 1 Busy Chick
11. Quick Tattle Tails
12. Shadow Dragon Dreams
13. The-Chunky Monkey
14. The Trendy Tree House
15. Take it From Me

Not all of these are recently discovered but they are still awesome blogs, of course I think all of my followers have awesome blogs, but I could only choose 15, so I did it at random. Please check out all of these blogs!!!




7 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you for the award! Congratulations on being awarded. You have a wonderful blog! Have a super day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow..I'm following back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks so much for following, I'm following back. Your blog looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for this! I KNOW I am way behind (flu ran through the entire house) I am mentioning it today on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award! I am really behind in my comments. Sorry, it took so long to get back to you.

    ReplyDelete

Avon Store