Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sick Kids

It's been a rough week already, Sara was sick all day Sunday and Monday. I stayed home with her and watched her sleep all day. She started feeling better around 3pm. Later at supper Anna didn't want to eat and kept pointing to her throat saying it hurt too much to eat. Sara went to bed at 7:30pm and Anna fell asleep in the chair next to me watching TV. For those of you who know Anna she's my night owl so for her to fall asleep at 8pm is not normal. She slept for a while before the upset tummy hit. We went through several diapers in just a short period of time. We went to bed around 9:30pm and Anna kept saying "momma no poo poo" that broke my heart. At 12am she started throwing up and then after a nice warm bath passed out. Now it's Wednesday and I have this huge knot on the side of my throat the kind you get with strep so it looks my week is all down hill from here. I HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon Store